Wednesday 17 August 2011

she's melatah! aawwwww!

hey hey hey.. long time no update hoo... baru jk beberapa hari.. hahaha

ok ok.. my topic today on 18/08/20011 is my girlfriend melatah! wow! very shocking ha.. xD

the time that me and her lepak at her house there.. you know right where's the house ? aiayyaa.. at the bumi la atas tanah.. hisshhh xpayah tahu lh.. hehehe

ok then.. the time we lepak,when i put up my hand and i lambai to her , suddenly she also followed angkat the tangan and lambai to me .. hahahahha! 

from there la i know that she want to latah... hahahha baby baby .. you so CUTE! xD

i thought only ELDREEN that melatah in our class.. now you addicted to her to melatah.. hahhahha! 

ok then.. that my first topic for now.. 


I LOVE YOU DAPHNE DONNA! =D 

No comments:

Post a Comment