Sunday 28 August 2011

does she know how much i love her..:D



hey girl on the picture.. you know what.. I LOVE YOU MORE THAN YOU LOVE ME.. heeeee =D

you're the one that i've been searching for last time.. now i find you.. i'll keep you deep inside my heart.. there's no one can harm disturb you.. =)

for the reader : you guys want to know the reason why that i love her.. 

read this.. =

-she's pretty 
-she's intelligent
-she love just like i love her
-i know her very much
-she's cute
-she's better in english bahasa melayu and art
-she like to make joks  on me
-she always be with me
-she always make me angry (geram) xD
-i like her attitude
-she's a happy person
-brave
-always share something to me
-loving

ok dear.. thats all.. i think there's a lot more than this.. i can't list them because i forgot it.. sorry dear..

DAPHNE DONNA MARTIN I LOVE YOU! DO PLEASE LOVE ME BACK .. 

I'M LOVING YOU! =D 


No comments:

Post a Comment