Tuesday 30 August 2011

happy day on 30/08/2011

hi! hi! hi! =D

history of the life of me! =D you guys know what? hahahaa! of course you don't know you dumb dumb head.. hahaha LOL just kidding.. xD

ok.. today is the first day of hari raya.. and i don't care enough.. xD lol.. but today is my sis birthday.. hahahaha!
we celebrate the birthday "party" at tanjong lobang.. hoho.. i know you don't know that kind of place because you don't have to.. hahaha! kidding.. =)

beside that.. me and my birthday sis has invited a guest.. vary special guest.. the special guest if a FEMALE.. cute female, shorty female, pretty female and also she is my..........................................................

my what......

my GIRLFRIEND LAAAA! hahahaha!

her name is daphne donna martin henry man..=D

this is the first time on both of us life.. lol...

first... she was afraid to join us.. hahahaha.. then i PUJUK PUJUK DIA to join.. so she has made the decision to join.. hahaha.. on the night before the picnic.. me , my girl , and my sis have plan to do.. but i don't have any idea what is the plan.. lol....

ok ok.. on the picnic day(30/08/2011) we arrived at the tanjong lobang at 10 something a.m.. then do all the thing for camping such as the fire.. the food and etc.. lol

when she was arrived.. my mom immediately ask her for a question.. hahaha.. saya yang tgah panggang panas badan .. sbb first time ba.. xD .. after my mom.. then my dad.. huuuu! so many question .. hhmm...

after that.. eating.. then after eating.. hahaha.. we go for a walk at the beach.. i was planning to go for a dating with her at the jeti.. but.. i think she don't want to.. huu.. pity me.. lol...

by the way... suddenly a german shepherd with his owner came toward us.. hahaha.. then my girl was so excited to see the dog.. hahaha.. then the owner of the german shepherd just let the dog play with us.. hahaha.. want to see the picture of it.. wait yaa... hahaha!

after the dog.. me, my girl and my siblings go play at the park.. haha.. happy kan.. xD jealous? hahaha.. you suppose to.. xD

ok here the picture of us :



birthday sis.. =D








my parents haha




happy kannn.. xD



my girl with the dog.. lol



my birthday sis with the dog.. haha



my birthday sis playin..



i really like this picture.. my gf! =D



me and my gf.. <3


ok thats all.. bye bye.. hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment