Saturday 20 August 2011

angry bird2

hahaha.. just finish playing angry bird game.. xD fisrt time play angry bird already up to level.................................................................................... 1 .....


hahahahhha! terrer kaann... xD hahahaha.. kinda interesting game play.. =)

play for buang all my boring..

that game can make people who played it to GERAM mood .. hahaha.. me? nonsense .. there's no such thing of geram to me when play that game.. except for the babi that ketawa n make the stupid smile while me cannot tembak the  stupid looking soldier babi.. huh..



by the way guys, that game is very cute because of the bird that have the same face.. hahaha.. but when they land on a rock .. on a really BIG ROCK.. hahahha.. that part is the funniest, xD the mata of the burung lebam! xD ahahahahahahaahaha!

kinda strange game .. xD hahhaa..

ok ok.. stop here for now..



DAPHNE DONNA ... I LOVE YOU! 

No comments:

Post a Comment