Saturday 20 August 2011

the first day that i meet her

i'll shere u guys for the first time that i meet her...


ok... first.. both of us know each other in the sosial network .. facebook..
on facebook.. there we chatting, wall2wall, inbox each other, hahahaha.. i know her facebook is from my friend status.. ngam ngam jugak that time i was looking for my old friend DAPHNE.. then i send rq to her because i thought she was my old friend.. then, after she approve my request, trus dia pergi like like comment all my gambar.. hahaha.. start from there both of us getting closer but haven't meet yet.. hahahaha.. then i ask her phone number.. but she didn't want to, so i've gave her mine la.. xD hahahahhaha.. ROMANTIC kan... xD ahahahahhaa!!

After i gave her my phone number, on that night, you know what.... =)
that was our first text massage dear.. i don't remember the date.. sorry.. =)

ok... start from there i've learned how to make a topic on massage .. how to massage a girl.. and so on..

on day... she ask me to accompany her to go to order for a burger.. hahaha..
on that day.. that is our first time first day that we meet... the first time i meet you.. =D hahaha.. very tekejut to see her so pendek and cute! *.*

hahahaha.. untill now .. she still short and cute.. =) i love you baby.. =D

ok that all for my topic today.. have fun.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment