Tuesday 9 August 2011

THE ONE THAT I LOVE

hey daphne donna martin..

      i always want to tell you that i want you to be mine forever.. but i couldn't .. because you always answer me the "yayaya" word.. ='( hhmm.. you already know that i love you right?? hehehe.. the more i love you.. the more i want to be with you.. =) and i want ask for forgiveness from you my dear for all my kesalahan at you.. =')
i don't know what to say anymore, i'm the one that love you the most, you're my favorite girlfriend ever, you're my the only one that i love the most from any of my ex.. and promise that not to putus this relationship.. =)

                                                                                                                                        sincerely from :
                                                                                                                                     darren sagau ayuu  

I L O V E Y O U D A P H N E D O N N A M A R T I N ! ! ! ! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment