Monday 1 August 2011

favorite food.

hey hey... are you hungry? lets get yummy with mummy! *lagu dalam nickelodeon ..

ok ok.. hahaha.. want to share something with you guys.. its about my favorite food..




hehehe... i'ed copy from google image.. xD .. nevermind this is my favorite food of the year to the year and the years.. you know right what is it? the ayam chop.. since my uncle treat me and my father for dinner at the ??????? restaurant... don;t know the restaurant name.. xD my uncle ordered 3 chicken chop .. one for my father, one for me and one for my uncle.. it was so yummy.. x3


every time my father bring us(family) go makan at the kedai... i always wanted to order the chicken chop but .. my mom don't want me to order it, the harga very mahal.. hahaha.. same as my father also, he also say that the chicken chop was very expensive .. huuuu!

HELP ! CAN SOMEONE BELANJA ME EAT CHICKEN CHOP! Dx


No comments:

Post a Comment