Friday 7 October 2011

10/10/11

wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! =D

its OCTOBER and the spelling of the october just like  octopus .. xD lol!

ok ok.. wow.. so long time and long many time already me update this blog, missu.. xD
now?? me duduk infront of my cute lappy with no baju.. xD seksi right.. xD i know...

very make me tekejut ha.. when i saw my gf status have the LMFAO vid.. xD hahah.. xD.. she likes the vid.. so am i.. i don't want to comment the video.. hahaha.. sorry.. =)

hey hey hey,, you guys want to know what.... i have my new hairstyle..! awwwwwwwwwww! it is great.. xD lol

i know la im more handsome than johny deep.. lol.. hahha.. kidding. but my face i thing more ... idc.. lol


ok .. that all for now.
HAPPY OCTOBER ALL! =D


I LOVE YOU DAPHNE DONNA !

No comments:

Post a Comment