Friday 29 July 2011

about her

hahaha.. there's a person that always disturbing me while i'm writing , kidnapping my pencil box and gosok my face.. her name is DAPHNE DONNA MARTIN ... both of us always play and play and play in class while cikgu tulis at the blackboard or talking to other classmate... she like to disturb me especially when it's exam time.. she always tendang tendang my very soft burit because she was sitting behind me.. punya la senang tendang burit saya.. hehehe.. xD but she is a kind person .. she like to help people, but there's one thing that i really don't like about her, she kid a very stubborn girl.. hahaha.. want to tarik dia punya telinga.. xD

she is my girlfriend that i love the most! hope this relationship will last forever... that all..

No comments:

Post a Comment